Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went and ordered 2 crunchy tacos at el pollo loco.when I got home I wanted to checkout whats inside because I saw lettuce and thought it looked decent.

when I opened it I found a chickens eyes and beak in my crunchy taco. I didn't want to believe it was a chicken head but as I looked closer, I saw it. I then checked if it was really a mouth.. it was a beak.

it opened and everything. I am super grossed out and I never want to eat atel pollo loco ever again.

this needs to go viral.be careful what you eat people!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "disgusting product and traumatizing " of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $9. El Pollo Loco needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at El Pollo Loco.

Had an Experience with El Pollo Loco?

Comments

Reseda, California, United States #1340897

I called the Customer Service # to make a complaint.They never called back.

I again called, this time to complain that there was no call back. They said that they would "escalate" the matter to upper management. No call back. Two weeks later I again called to complain that there had been no call backs even thought "escalated".

They said that they would escalate even higher. I told the cus. svc. person that there is no customer service.

It's all a joke. El Pollo Loco does not care about its' customers.

Just money.I won't go back, but they'll never know.