When speaking to a manager Maria Lakewood Ca store on Woodruff and South St, I could see.In trying to get a refund has been a nightmare.

I was told by the manager Mara to call customer complaint number on the back of your receipt.I called and they promised me a two day call back. 5 days no call. Call to speak to her supervisor who told me they have no authority to resolve the problem. They would not give out the corporate number.

I have just found a number to the new director to polo Loco (714)599-5200. Left him a message hoping to get a call back?????? Filing a report with The Better Business/ consumer affairs. I will not give this company 28.00 for burnt chicken!

@%$#!1$#@ Robert Torres PS.

I posted a picture of the chicken I took out of the trash.It was all I could reach without climbing inside.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with El Pollo Loco and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about El Pollo Loco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare El Pollo Loco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with El Pollo Loco?

Comments

Hemet, California, United States #1262140

my name is marcos and I stop visiting you business because most of them are serving chjcken from the previous day on the very early hours beside BURNED CHICKEN WHEN THEY RE-WORM nothing is fresh at EL POLLO LOCO you business are going down the DRAIN WILE ALL THE BIG SHO0TS ARE DRINKING FRESH COFFE ALL CUSTOMERS ARE RECEIVING NO JUST BURNED CHICKEN BUT AGRESIVE ANSWERS FROM THE EMPLOYES PERHAPS ONE KID THAT WORK IN THE MORENO VALLEY LOCATION TOLD ME I JUST WORK HERE WHIT OUT KNOW THE CUSTOMER IS PAYING FOR HIS SALARY